Key Biohit studies
- Acetium capsule eliminates acetaldehyde in patients with Helicobacter pylori-induced atrophic gastritis.
- GastroPanel biomarkers show an excellent longitudinal predictive value for gastric cancer.
- Screening for atrophic gastritis and its sequels in elderly people in Finland and Estonia.
- GastroPanel test has an excellent performance in population-based screening for atrophic gastritis.
- The first meta-analysis of the published studies with Biohit GastroPanel test.
- Celiac Quit Test (CDQT) is highly accurate in diagnosis of incident (newly developed) celiac Disease (CD) in pediatric patients.
- Slow-release L-cysteine (Acetium® lozenge) is an effective new means in smoking prevention.
You can find more studies and abstracts from Literature search