Key Biohit studies
- Shareholders’ Meeting 2020 (Osmo Suovaniemi)
- GastroPanel® innovation
- Rational of the Biohit GI Panel
- Diagnose and protect your acid-free stomach
- State of the art GastroPanel® and Acetium® innovations for the unmet need
- State of the art diagnosis of Helicobater pylori
- Study protocols
- GastroPanel® website
- Dear Colleague 2006
- GastroPanel®, Acetium® and ColonView innovations
- Dyspeptic symtoms should be examined on time
- Biohit primary prevention
- Improvement of symptoms in patients affected by chronic athrophic gastritis
Some of the key article:
- Acetium®capsule eliminates acetaldehyde in patients with Helicobacter pylori-induced atrophic gastritis.
- GastroPanel® biomarkers show an excellent longitudinal predictive value for gastric cancer.
- Screening for atrophic gastritis and its sequels in elderly people in Finland and Estonia.
- GastroPanel® test has an excellent performance in population-based screening for atrophic gastritis.
- The first meta-analysis of the published studies with Biohit GastroPanel® test.
- Celiac Quit Test (CDQT) is highly accurate in diagnosis of incident (newly developed) celiac Disease (CD) in pediatric patients.
- Slow-release L-cysteine (Acetium® lozenge) is an effective new means in smoking prevention.
You can find more studies and abstracts from Literature search