Biohit HealthCare’s unique GastroPanel® examinations diagnose diseases of the stomach and the risks associated with these diseases. Our quick tests provide diagnosis of lactose intolerance and Helicobacter pylori infection, as well as fecal occult blood, a well-known marker for colorectal cancer. Instruments for analysing the test results are also available in our product range.
Here you will find scientific research information on stomach health, acetaldehyde and diagnostics.
Biohit shares study protocols, i.e., descriptions of clinical studies designed for validation of Biohit Oyj’s diagnostic tests as well as for evaluation of therapeutic efficacy of Biohit’s Acetium® capsule and lozenge products in current and novel clinical indications.
Biohit is a main sponsor of Healthy Stomach Initiative, read more: www.hsinitiative.org
- GastroPanel Research
- GastroPanel indications
- A simple blood test reveals whether the stomach is healthy or not
- Rationale in diagnosis and screening of atrophic gastritis with stomach-specific plasma biomarkers
- Prevalence of H. pylori Infection and Atrophic Gastritis Among Symptomatic and Dyspeptic Adults in Kazakhstan
- Acetium Research
- Acetaldehyde, Group I human carcinogen
- Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety – Opinion on Acetaldehyde
- State of the art GastroPanel and Acetium innovations for the unmet need