GastroPanel® quick test
GastroPanel® quick test is the further development of the unique Biohit GastroPanel examination. GastroPanel quick test allows fast diagnosis of and screening for Helicobacter pylori, atrophic gastritis with related risks as well as high acid output of stomach in symptomatic and asymptomatic patients.
The GastroPanel quick test speeds up the referral to further examinations.
- Helicobacter pylori infection
- atrophic gastritis or
- high acid output are indications for gastroscopy and biopsy examination.
GastroPanel quick test is based on immunoassay method detecting GastroPanel biomarkers from EDTA-plasma. GastroPanel quick test enables first line diagnosis of dyspeptic patients and screening of both symptomatic and asymptomatic patients, easier than ever before.
Atrophic gastritis, due to Helicobacter pylori infection or autoimmune disease, results in an increased risk of gastric and esophageal cancer as well as malabsorption of vitamin B12, calcium, iron, zinc and magnesium.
GastroPanel quick test saves costs and unnecessary clinical appointments.
It significantly improves the patient safety, as it speeds up the referral to further examinations, treatment and follow-up.
Collect venous blood into an EDTA-tube. Centrifuge the tube according to manufacturer’s instructions to separate plasma, and follows these easy steps:
- Dispense plasma sample into the prefilled sample dilution tubes. Mix the tubes.
- Take samples from the sample dilution tubes with the laboratory pipette and pipette into the cassette sample slots.
- Measure the cassette after 15 minutes with the GP reader.
- The results will be displayed and interpreted on the screen. Print the results.